Role and Responsibilities
- As a Security Consultant, will be responsible for resolving SAP issues reported by the business users and delivering all enhancements as required by business users.
- Responsible for completing all tasks assigned by team lead and project manager.
- Responsible for interacting with business users for requirement gathering, analyzing issues and providing timely updates on progress made.
Required Skills and experience
- In-depth SAP Security understanding in modules like ECC (FI, SD, MM, PP, QM, PM) BI, Approva One/Bizrights, SAP CUA and Netweaver Single Sign On.
- In depth understanding of SAP role design and segregation of duties (SOD)
- Good understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain.
- Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare functional specifications.
- Exposure is essential to highly customized SAP environments and working on interfaces with Non SAP systems.
- Very good understanding of integration of SAP modules in End to end business processes
- Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management.
- Ability to work in large and diverse teams.
- Exposure to Run SAP (Solution Manager) methodologies.
- Experience of various Estimation Techniques will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Experience working in a globally distributed team
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.