SAP Business Analyst
JOB TITLE: SAP BUSINESS ANALYST
CAREER LEVEL: D3
Leverage technology to impact patients and ultimately save lives
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, information technology? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the IT strategy in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? If so, AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Business Analysis
- Identify and analyze business requirements and processes, prepare detailed business processes, liaise with relevant stakeholders, and action the different activities to realize the foreseen benefits.
- Perform requirement gathering and analyze business requirements to translate them into business processes leading to TO-BE documentation and or Functional specifications.
- Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
- Discover process gaps and perform feasibility studies/solution reviews and make appropriate recommendations.
- Develop detailed requirements (business, user, process, system requirements – functional and non-functional) and establish traceability to business vision
- Collaborate with development teams to identify system improvements.
- Involvement in the development of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure enterprise operational and IT deliverables meet expectations
- Carry out data quality related analysis and improvement activities.
- Assist business training teams in content for training documentation.
- Relationship/customer management across global teams/functions
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Sound knowledge of business areas of Finance like general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit management, asset accounting,
- Good fundamental knowledge of business processes like RTR, CTC, P2P, product costing, material ledger, profitability analysis, cost element accounting, cost center accounting, internal orders and profit center accounting.
- Sound knowledge of integration areas of Finance & Control module with other business areas like material management, sales and distribution & production planning
- Strong knowledge in FI- MM and FI-SD account assignments.
- Clear understanding of accounting entries passed in SD and FI-PP/MM area having impact on CO.
- Knowledge of Consolidation, Special purpose ledger, SOX, US GAAP, Background on the Technical and Functional upgrade
- Knowledge on SAP tables and data retrieval using SAP tables.
- Exposure to Cutover activities in FI (GL, AP, AR AA & Banking)
Exposure – IT project lifecycle:
Experience in different product lifecycle of IT projects like End-to-end Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements and post go live support
WHY JOIN US ?
We’re a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. We enable AstraZeneca to perform at its peak by delivering premier technology and data solutions.
We’re not afraid to take ownership and run with it. Empowered with unrivalled freedom. Put simply, it’s because we make a significant impact. Everything we do matters.
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you already envisioning yourself joining our team? Good, because we’d love to hear from you! Click the link to apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.