Learning Management Specialist
JOB TITLE : LEARNING SERVICES SPECIALIST
CAREER LEVEL: C3
Leverage technology to impact patients and ultimately save lives
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, information technology? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the IT strategy in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? If so, AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.
ABOUT THE ROLE
System Maintenance and Operations Support
- Work with LMS provider to remain updated on system specifications and updates
- Communicate updates and changes to the field as needed
- Provide end-user support (application support, e-learning, training support requests, and other areas as requested)
Learning Administration Support
- Management of courses, creating courses, classes, curricula, certifications and enrolling users using the registration desk, individually and or batch processes (Prescriptive Rule) and creating audience type.
- Uploading various course content’s such as (SCORM, AICC, documents and Videos) into LMS, attach it to the learning event and validate it in different platform’s such as windows, Mac and Android (Mobile devices).
- Management of Job role, creating roles and assign it to the end users based on business requirement.
- Management of workspace, creating new workspace, creating workspace pages using HTML and linking the courses into the workspace and enabling access to the end users.
- Management of Pathway, Plan, Skills, Insights and Groups in Degreed platform.
- Proficient in supporting different LMS platforms like Saba, Degreed, Xyleme and Successfactors.
- Communicate with various clients as needed in order to define requirements for a variety of training reports.
- Recommend training solutions through personal experience and feedback from the clients to improve the current structure of offerings
- Backup and troubleshoot material hosted on the LMS.
- Prepare, deliver and manage reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and future issues related to LMS data
- Prepare, deliver and manage reports as requested from various business departments.
- Develop and maintain training and job aids for users (learners, instructors and business unit administrators) of the system.
- Involve or contribute in create and maintain business project process and governance documents.
- Should involve in creating the quality related documents.
- Adhering to the quality process such as peer audit and manual testing the assets pre and post go live .
- Should contribute in creating the new quality process and documents.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3 years of related experience working within an LMS environment (Preferred: Saba Cloud or Degreed or Xyleme).
- Experience in Content curation and troubleshoot on eLearning contents issues
- Experience with all aspects of learning solution development preferred.
- Experience in communicating with a variety of groups of customers at different levels
- The ability to communicate how the training program and reporting works to support the business needs
- Build productive working relationships with the business unit you support
- Communicate effectively and possess strong business writing skills
- Proficiency or ability to gain proficiency in eLearning software
- Proficiency in training curriculum development preferred
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Possess outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize effectively.
- Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry, market dynamics and major AZ business drivers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
WHY JOIN US ?
We’re a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. We enable AstraZeneca to perform at its peak by delivering premier technology and data solutions.
We’re not afraid to take ownership and run with it. Empowered with unrivalled freedom. Put simply, it’s because we make a significant impact. Everything we do matters.
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you already envisioning yourself joining our team? Good, because we’d love to hear from you! Click the link to apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.