Junior Web Development Specialist
JOB TITLE : JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
CAREER LEVEL: B3
Leverage technology to impact patients and ultimately save lives
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, information technology? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the IT strategy in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? If so, AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Creation of registration web sites and emails in Cvent – templates and unique sites
- Contribute to defining the end-to-end process for the creation of the websites and emails
- Oversee all aspects of development/configuration, testing and release of the delegate management components in Cvent for each meeting (website and email)
- Resolve issues related to the content or execution of the delegate management web sites and emails
- Proactively identify how to leverage new delegate management capabilities within Cvent, provide recommendations and support incorporating the same into the service as agreed with GME Operations Director
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with 0-2 years of overall experience
- 0-2 years experience with web development (HTML, CSS, etc)
- Strong technical acumen & self learning
- Able to devise solutions that are effectively communicated in a simple and clear way
- Pharmaceutical experience; or other highly-regulated environment is desirable
- Experience with meeting industry technology (StarCite, CVENT) may be added advantage
- Experience within the Meeting & Events and Business Travel sector specifically related policy and regulations may be added advantage
WHY JOIN US ?
We’re a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. We enable AstraZeneca to perform at its peak by delivering world-class technology and data solutions.
We’re not afraid to take ownership and run with it. Empowered with unrivalled freedom. Put simply, it’s because we make a meaningful impact. Everything we do matters.
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you already envisioning yourself joining our team? Good, because we’d love to hear from you! Click the link to apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.