ETS - Integration Engineer (Visualization Solutions) - Chennai / Guadalajara
- Develops technical expertise and shares knowledge as required with project teams working on the development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of current Dashboarding solutions
- Provides support in reviewing technical designs and ensuring adherence to the AZ Architecture Roadmap, Information Services Strategy and High-Level Designs, as well as regulatory requirements and standards
- Assists in the preparation of business cases, Request for Proposals, supplier selection and evaluation of proposals
- Assists more senior employees in defining infrastructure solutions, ensuring alignment with the target benefits and value expected
- Assists in the design, development, configuration and documentation of infrastructure components.
- Assist in the data Guttering and dashboard creation
- Provides support with performance Data analysis and document solution components
- Gathers and collates management reporting information on existing infrastructure solutions and services
- Performs maintenance and support activities, routine analysis and evaluation on resource requirements necessary to maintain and/or expand service levels
- Supports investigations of problems within existing solutions utilising ITIL V3.0 principles
- Must demonstrate the capability to identify and propose innovative solutions to improve service performance, by implementing data analysis and creating proper visualizations
- Higher education with demonstrated capability to perform in a complex IT environment
- Prior experience in an Information Services/Information Technology environment with good business acumen
- Experience of dealing with 3rd party suppliers
- Experience of working within a quality and compliance environment and application of policies, procedures and guidelines
- Evidence of designing, testing and maintaining data analysis solutions
- Experience of sharing knowledge/ information and implementing any changes
- Well versed in ITIL V3.0 practices and process
- Relevant qualifications in Enterprise Management & Monitoring Tooling
- Good communication skills supporting joint working with geographically remote colleagues
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language and in alignment with AZ business
- Some experience of designing, engineering and supporting enterprise management and monitoring tooling
- Some industry experience and ability to interact effectively and lead technology roadmaps with 3rd parties
- Some Experience with data extraction methods
- Some Experience T-SQL, PL-SQL
- Demonstrate initiative, strong customer orientation, and cross-cultural working
- Data analysis ML
- Phyton, Java script, PowerShell, R
WHY JOIN US
We’re a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. There’s a diversity of expertise in our Technology group that’s unique to AstraZeneca – it allows us to dive deep into
exploring new leading-edge technology.
A place to be open and transparent – we speak up, think creatively and share ideas. Our diverse contributions help us to make better decisions. But we have a constant drive to innovate, and an appreciation for high standards. It takes challenging the status quo to add value in our ever-evolving environment. We love it here because put simply, we make a meaningful impact. Technology at AstraZeneca is a home for purposeful disruptors!
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you already envisioning yourself joining our team? Good, because we’d love to hear from you! Click the link to apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.