ETS - Delivery Manager - Chennai / Guadalajara
ABOUT THE ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES TEAM
The Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) team is accountable for all Infrastructure, Security, IT Operations and all End User Services and technologies. This group will ensure that our IT Services are seamless and secure, and that technology is delivered in an efficient, effective, and agile way, with a strong focus on experience.
It’s a dynamic and challenging environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or transforming the roles and work of colleagues, forever. This is your chance to be part of a team that has the backing to innovate, disrupt an industry and change lives.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO
Individuals will assist with the design, development and implementation of AstraZeneca IT Workplace technology. Working under the guidance of Workplace Transformation Lead and partnering with the Business Analysts, the role holder will work closely with our business technology groups to consult on business use cases, lead implementation of solutions as well as supporting solution enhancements and maintenance, which may require a close collaboration with third party suppliers.
The Delivery Manager will adhere to the established AstraZeneca lifecycle methodology and practices. They will also follow Agile delivery principles, supporting the business with adopting new ways of working whilst adhering to traditional practices such as Architecture Governance and Service Acceptance.
- Manage the design, configuration and implementation of use cases into existing Workplace technology solutions
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical solutions into business language
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders and customers to ensure these technologies and the way we deliver them meet customer needs.
- Assists in the preparation of business cases, Request for Proposals, supplier selection and evaluation of proposals
- Assists more senior employees in defining Workplace solutions, ensuring alignment with the target benefits and value expected
- Identify and propose innovative solutions to enable more business value
- Assist in the creation of a digital champions network to help push the early adoption of Workplace technology solutions
- Support with facilitating adoption strategies to drive new ways of working across key persona groups
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Higher education with demonstrated capability to perform in a complex IT environment
- Experience of at least 3 years in an Information Services/Information Technology environment with good business acumen
- Evidence of designing, shaping and implementing innovative infrastructure solutions and driving any changes
- Experience of change management
- Experience of dealing with 3rd party suppliers
- Evidence of designing, testing and maintaining solutions
- Experience of sharing knowledge/ information and implementing any changes
- Well versed in Agile Delivery Methodology
- Degree level education in computer science or similar
- Good commercial awareness and understanding of the external market
Skills and Capabilities
- Good communication skills supporting joint working with geographically remote colleagues
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language and in alignment with AZ business
- Some evidence of executing change across a large enterprise
- Some experience of executing transformation programmes
- Demonstrate initiative, strong customer orientation, and cross-cultural working
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft collaboration toolsets
WHY JOIN US
We’re a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. There’s a diversity of expertise in our Technology group that’s unique to AstraZeneca – it allows us to dive deep into
exploring new leading-edge technology.
A place to be open and transparent – we speak up, think creatively and share ideas. Our diverse contributions help us to make better decisions. But we have a constant drive to innovate, and an appreciation for high standards. It takes challenging the status quo to add value in our ever-evolving environment. We love it here because put simply, we make a meaningful impact. Technology at AstraZeneca is a home for purposeful disruptors!
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven Biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you already envisioning yourself joining our team? Good, because we’d love to hear from you! Click the link to apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.