Job Title: Engineer
Location: TRIL GTC
GCL : C3
The Software Management tech lead is responsible for the technical solutions of tools and process to support the globally used Software Store, own technical process on Packaging, Technical review, QA, Compatibility Assessment. Lias with license management team on a periodic basis to handle catalogue license positions and Lias with deployment team for Mass deployment or deployment activities. Handle the technical solutioning of major application rollout projects.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution with proficient knowledge and play the role of SME.
- Problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, major incident management.
- Perform RCA and handle critical events with proficient technical expertise.
- Follow good ITIL practices to resolve incidents, problems and implement changes
- Handle and govern Knowledge articles.
- Monitor tickets from Business Service level and run critical metric and Metrics and plan Automation and SIP’s to improve Metrics.
- Communicate on time and follow recommended critical issue channels.
- Collaborate with Projects to support and plan technical delivery activity around Projects that demand assistance of EUS.
- Groom team on technical areas and plan technical roadmap on emerging tools.
Required skills and experience
- Flexera Admin Studio
- Citrix AppDNA
- Application Virtualization
- Shopping Store like Flex Software Store
- Software Licence Management
- Basic SCCM knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.