JOB TITLE : CONSULTANT
CAREER LEVEL: C3
Leverage technology to impact patients and ultimately save lives
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, information technology? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the IT strategy in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? If so, AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Serve as an internal consultant and SFDC/Veeva expert for IT and business partners across regions and business areas (Commercial, Medical)
- Configuration of Salesforce / Veeva CRM as per various Market needs
- Development of custom Salesforce / Veeva features
- Advanced trouble shooting, break fix for issues spanning Veeva and related integrations
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- 2 to 6 years of IT experience majorly in Veeva CRM
- Experience in working in Veeva CRM support or development projects.
- Experience of working in Sales & Marketing Portfolio preferably in Life Sciences Industry.
- Technical expertise on Veeva, understanding of the real-world use of salesforce automation and business processes.
- Configuration and implementation of Enterprise solution & Architecture of Veeva suite of products
- Ability to develop solutions to complex problems that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovation within the boundaries of industry compliance regulation.
- Proficiency in Veeva implementation and functionalities like cycle plan, call management, Sample management, Accounts management, Multichannel activities, Product management, Territory management etc.
- Knowledge in Veeva Vault implementations, CLM management, Engage and Approved Email
- Experience in developing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex & Process Builder.
- Experience in building Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Custom Controllers, Components, Custom Objects, Reports, Dashboards, Tabs and Customer Portal
- Experience in large data migrations using SF Data Loader and Export\Import salesforce utilities.
- Experience of Agile methods
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
WHY JOIN US ?
We’re a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. We enable AstraZeneca to perform at its peak by delivering premier technology and data solutions.
We’re not afraid to take ownership and run with it. Empowered with unrivalled freedom. Put simply, it’s because we make a significant impact. Everything we do matters.
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you already envisioning yourself joining our team? Good, because we’d love to hear from you! Click the link to apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.