ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES
The consultant will be part of AEM team whose primary responsibility will be designing and developing in AEM.
This role will involve all aspects of planning, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
MANDATORY SKILLS :
- Adobe Experience manager experience, Digital platform
- Experience of taking business requirements and designing solution
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Familiarity with modern development practices and the software development life cycle
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and produce quality results under pressure.
RECOMMENDED SKILLS :
- HTML/HTML 5, CSS,
- Experience with digital marketing.
Master’s / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
PREFERABLE INDUSTRY : IT
OVERALL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 4-6Years
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.