Consultant – SAP QM
Job Title: Consultant – SAP QM
Career Level – C2
Location: TRIL Chennai
SAP MFG QM Consultant for a world leading Pharmaceutical company which operates in over 100 countries and is head quartered in the United Kingdom. The candidate should possess broad functional knowledge in his/her domain and in-depth technical knowledge in the SAP Quality Management. The Candidate should also have strong integration knowledge of QM with PP, MM, WM & PM Modules. The candidate must have good exposure to Pharmaceutical Industry and its related processes.
- As a SAP MFG Consultant, will be responsible in providing support activities in Quality Management Module in Application Maintenance and ability to work in Projects related to Application Development.
- Will be working closely with the Architects and Business Stakeholders in delivering Incremental Changes and Bug fixes.
- Must work independently in Small, Medium & Complex projects.
- Ability to work multi-functionally with the QM Team.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Expertise in the respective business domain and SAP QM Modules
- Must have strong knowledge in SAP QM Configuration Management.
- Must have strong knowledges in SAP QM related master data like Master Inspection Characteristics, Inspection Methods, Inspection Plans, Inspection Setup in Material Masters, Sampling Procedure, Sampling Scheme, Dynamic Modification Rule and Quality Information Record.
- Must possess strong functional Knowledge in QM Processes such as Incoming Inspection, Inprocess Inspection, Recurring Inspection, Notification Process, Source Inspection and Customer Returns.
- Should have knowledge on Batch Management in SAP QM
- Should have knowledge on technical aspects related to QM such as Enhancements, BADI/BAPI’s, Tables and Function Modules.
- Must have strong knowledge on SAP QM integration with APO, PP, MM, PM & WM modules.
- Must have knowledge on analysing interface failures through Idoc Monitoring.
- Should have worked in workflow in SAP and have an ability to solve workflow related requirements and issues.
- Exposure to Solution Manager and handling organizational change.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and suggest process improvements in Business Processes.
- Experience working in globally distributed team.
- SAP QM Certification may be an added advantage.
- Exposure to PP & PM on the integration aspects of QM will be desired.
Any Graduate or Post Graduate.
IT/Manufacturing/Pharma with SAP Consulting background
Overall years of Experience:
Overall 6 Years of experience with 4 to 6 Years as SAP QM Consultant.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.