Associate Engineer - .Net Support
1-3Years of Experience (.Net,ASP.Net,C#.Net and SQL Server)
AstraZeneca is a world leading Pharmaceutical company which operates in over 100 countries and is head quartered in the United Kingdom. Application Support Engineer will be responsible for monitoring tickets, working on Service Requests and looking into Incident & Problem Management and providing resolutions
The Application Support Engineer will be part of Frontend Technologies supporting US based web and mobile functionality in our IT facility in Chennai. The candidate should possess broad functional knowledge in his/her domain and in-depth technical knowledge in the .Net Framework, ASP.Net and SQL Server. The candidate should have proven expertise in supporting ASP.NET and SQL Server related applications.
Role and Responsibilities
- As an Application Support Engineer, you be responsible for resolving any technical issues reported by the business users and delivering all enhancements as required by business users.
- Proactive analysis, validation & fixing of business technical issues
- Monitoring applications, systems & interfaces
Essential Skills and experience
- Experience of working in Sales & Marketing Portfolio preferably in Life Sciences Industry
- Exposure to various Integration Methodologies
- Technical hands on experience in
- .Net, ASP.NET, C#.Net, Angular
- Web APIs, MVC, NodeJS
- SQL Server
- Exposure to have knowledge on Angular and NodeJs
- Exposure to have various IDE’s like visual studio, vscode
- Exposure to have a knowledge on github code repository
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Able to grasp and understand new technology and concepts. Proactive approach to problem solving
- Should be aware of release governance processes and have experience in working on any incident management tool.
- Experience working in a globally distributed team
- Ability to prioritize, sense of Urgency
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.