- 22 Miles – Digital Signage
- Mersive – Solstice Pod
- L3-Years of Experience: 4-7 Years
- L2-Years of Experience: 1-3 Years
- Hands on experience with leading AV/VTC equipment (Cisco/Video/Polycom/Crestron/AMX/Clearone/Extron/22miles/Solistce)
- Experience with managing AV installation teams to include scheduling/customer interface/on-site troubleshooting
- Operates and maintains Video Teleconferencing Component Systems (VTC) and Audio Visual (A/V) suites.
- Provides installation and technical support, and training for all Audio and Video Teleconference systems.
- Installs, pulls wiring, terminates and tests all ATC equipment, cables, connectors, and interfaces.
- Provides technical support to users experiencing problems with operation or maintenance of systems.
- Installs and maintains VTC hardware and software to insure quality and reliability and the integration with conferees at other global locations.
- Provides client consulting and training on control, interfaces, and use of the VTC or A/V equipment.
- Provides daily management of site VTC and Conference Room systems such as scheduling VTC with external sites, configuring rooms to meet requirements for scheduled conferences.
- Performs video capturing and transfer video to a media streaming server.
- Troubleshoots all VTC hardware and software issues and outages
- Operation, maintenance, scheduling and support of Audio/Visual Equipment, desktop and conference room VTC systems, and Video Projection/Production Equipment in a secure environment. Including:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Office products required.
- Experience with Audio Digital Signal Processors (Specifically Biamp)
- Experience with Control system installation and programming (Specifically AMX ).
- Knowledge and experience with computer network configuration.
- Experience in Digital Signage solutions with (Specifically in 22miles)
- Digital Signage Content upload/Layout/Map Modification (Specifically in 22 miles)
- Digital Signage License provisioning (Specifically in 22 miles)
- Mersive Wireless display pods management/troubleshooting (Solstice)
- Mersive Wireless display pods update / packaging and global deployment
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.