Job Title: Analyst
Location: TRIL GTC
GCL : C2
IT SAP Analyst– Finance for a world leading Pharmaceutical company which operates in over 100 countries and is head quartered in the United Kingdom. The candidate is expected to work with Global IT team supporting Financial and ERP applications (primarily SAP, ARIBA, Concur etc.) spanning several system landscapes across continents.
Role and Responsibilities
- Business Analysis
- Identify and analyze business requirements and processes, prepare detailed business processes, liaise with relevant stakeholders and action the different activities to realize the foreseen benefits.
- Perform requirement gathering and analyze business requirements to translate them into business processes leading to AS IS documentation and or Functional specifications.
- Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
- Discover process gaps and perform feasibility studies/solution reviews and make appropriate recommendations.
- Develop detailed requirements (business, user, process, system requirements – functional and non-functional) and establish traceability to business vision
- Collaborate with development teams to identify system improvements.
- Involvement in the development of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure enterprise operational and IT deliverables meet expectations
- Carry out data quality related analysis and improvement activities.
- Assist business training teams in content for training documentation.
- Relationship/customer management across global teams/functions
Required Skills and experience
Business process – Knowledge areas:
- Sound knowledge of business areas of Finance like general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit management, asset accounting,
- Good fundamental knowledge of business processes like product costing, material ledger, profitability analysis, cost element accounting, cost center accounting, internal orders and profit center accounting.
- Sound knowledge of integration areas of Finance & Control module with other business areas like material management, sales and distribution & production planning
- Strong knowledge in FI- MM and FI-SD account assignments.
- Clear understanding of accounting entries passed in SD and FI-PP/MM area having impact on CO.
- Knowledge of Consolidation, Special purpose ledger, SOX, US GAAP, Background on the Technical and Functional upgrade
- Exposure to Financial consolidation including IFRS Consolidation and reporting.
- Knowledge of Report painter/writer (SQVI) and SQL query language (and query optimization over large data tables).
- Ability to understand the solutioning against the backdrop of using Global template.
Exposure – IT project lifecycle:
Experience in different product lifecycle of IT projects like End-to-end Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements and post go live support
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.