Health Policy Manager
Background & Qualifications
- University degree from Medical Faculty would be an asset
- Advanced command of written and spoken English
- Preferably minimum 5 years of experience in pharma industry
- People-management experience would be an asset
- Having sound-knowledge about pharma regulations
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Multi-tasked, result-oriented & focused on delivery
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications
- No restriction to travel
- Having a valid driving license
- No military obligation for male candidates
Summary Job Description
- To take active role in brand teams to define right market access strategies, colloborated with regulatory manager and MA manager.
- To rapidly determine and share potential future risks, analyses, proposals for action, and any market information (health policies, pricing, reimbursement) that may have effect upon our current and future business.
- To track and interpret regulation, law and application changes within responsibility areas of the Department, to identify current and future risks.
- To support preparation of necessary documents, pharmaco-economic analyses and work in cooperation with relevant intra/extra-departmental sections in the process so as to ensure newly licensed products to be included in reimbursement lists.
- To manage the communication of clinical and economic study outcomes of the products to the key stakeholders (such as KEE, SSI, MoH).
- To establish and manage reimbursement projects such as “Strategic Health Initiatives” related to AZT growth platforms (Diabetes, Oncology, Respiratory and CV).
- To work in coordination with the Government Affairs Department during the market access processes and/or environmental changes that could have impact to AZ products.
- To track AZT TA-related governmental approach and AZT reimbursement processes at government level in cooperation with Government Affairs Department.
- To work in coordination with regulatory manager to own the big picture of all regulatory and market access processes in order to manage critical issues in related ministeries
- To develop long term strategic relations with key stakeholders (official authority, KOL) on behalf of AZ and make regular visits thereto.
- To track competitors in terms of reimbursement activities and provide any key information to the Reg. Aff. and MA Department in order to ensure analysis of information in terms of AZ products.
- To develop talented team in Ankara who is highly capable of management of RAMA and GA Affairs (regulatory operations specialist dotted line reporting, RAMA executive direct reporting)
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.