Diagnostic Specialist - Ankara
Background & Qualifications
- University degree from Science Departments (Biology, Genetics, Chemistry etc.)
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Excellent command of written and spoken Turkish
- At least 2 years experience in Diagnostic Market and Clinical Testing Market; preferably Oncology experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good at teamwork
- No restriction to travel frequently and must have a valid driving license
- Located in Ankara
- No military obligation for male candidates
Summary Job Description
- To meet with external experts about local test applications, emerging diagnostic technologies and molecular mechanisms of diseases to have their guidance within periodic visits.
- To collect statistical diagnostic tests data including quality assurance measures especially laboratories and hospitals testing results. To combine these results and share them with the internal stakeholders.
- To work with external and internal stakeholders for reimbursement, diagnostic tests validation, development, infrastructure and quality assurance issues to increase having access to diagnostic tests and improve the quality of these tests.
- Work closely with the cross-functional team and as well as companion diagnostic partners to align strategies, tactics and lifecycle planning including activities such as launch strategy, messaging, customer segmentation, and medical conferences
- To build up a relationship with diagnostic tests manufacturers who extend the access to diagnostic tests in the market.
- To work as a bridge between Pathologists / Laboratory Professionals and Medical Oncologists.
- To organize internal and external meetings according to AZ Promotion Rules and establish a close relationship with external stakeholders and diagnostic experts.
- To be a diagnostic consultant for internal and external stakeholders to respond to the information requests about diagnostic topics.
- To share scientific data which includes the clinical importance of the tests and/or supports to use diagnostic tests in a safe and effective way for choosing patients.
- To ensure timely, high-quality in-market companion diagnostics / testing solutions to enable optimal treatment throughout the patient journey.
- To engage with all members of the cross-functional team on all diagnostic related activities to ensure AZ's Oncology products' launch readiness and optimal launch of therapy.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.