Medical Representative - Delta
Medical Representative - Delta
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Sales? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the lives of patients in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
Be part of delivering our vision to be the leader in Cardiovascular, Renal, Metabolism, Respiratory and Immunology by 2025. We need to build on our heritage and think and act differently to evolve with the healthcare landscape. From becoming a digitally enabled enterprise to accelerating launches. It means we are forward-looking, challenge the status quo, reflect on insights, spot opportunities and act on smart risks.
What you’ll do
- Achieve sales target and assigned Sales KPIs in line with our policies and procedures
- Promote AstraZeneca portfolio and services by providing the latest and most relevant data and information to the right customer at the right time
- Support Healthcare professionals’ decision and optimize patient outcomes in an ethical way
- Leverage all available data sources to create, dynamically prioritize and adapt relevant territory and customer engagement plans
- Demonstrate advanced customer engagement skills to deliver high quality customer interactions and maximize customer experience for the benefit of patients
- Maintain a deep and current knowledge of the industry, trade association, competitors and buyer dynamics and focus your effort on customer opportunities
Essential for the role
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We all applicable laws and regulations on inclusivity in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Applicants should possess the following qualifications to go through initial screening:
- Pharmacy, Medicine or Vet graduate.
- Excellent communication skills in English/ Arabic
- Presentation skills, digital abilities and learning agility
- Effective interpersonal and team building skills.
- Completed military or other governmental obligations.
- Driving license is required.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients, and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth, and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.