What you'll do
As a Sales Representative with us, you’ll sell life-changing medicines within one of four therapeutic areas: Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Renal and Metabolic, and other diseases. Using your exceptional selling skills and personable attitude, you’ll build strong and strategic partnerships with healthcare providers across your territory – from clinicians and pharmacists to nurses and consultants.
The part you play in our business will be challenging, yet rewarding, requiring you to use your resilient, collaborative and diplomatic skillsets to make connections. The majority of your work will be field based, and will require you to be highly-organised, planning your monthly schedule, attending meetings and calls, as well as writing up reports.
As one of the world’s leading BioPharmaceutical companies, we work to impact lives across R&D through to commercialisation. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy the freedom to embrace your entrepreneurial spirit, sharing our medicines with customers in your territory and beyond.
Offering a clear development programme, we’ll train you to better understand and sell your product portfolio. And, we’ll enable you to meet your own development goals too. As well as structured support, you’ll benefit from the support of those around you – leaders and peers alike. Whether that’s receiving help from the marketing team or gaining compliance advice, we’ll be there to guide you. This is about doing the right thing, making an impact in the right way. Together.
No matter your experience or background, if you’ve got the passion and drive to progress, we’ll help you to succeed. These are some of the skills and capabilities we look for to ensure that success:
As this is a mobile role, you’ll be doing a lot of your work on your own. Being independent will be an important skill when delivering on targets. This means staying resilient and motivated in order to work successfully and meet your territory objectives.
You’ll be connecting with a range of healthcare professionals with different product needs. Interpersonal and relationship-building skills are vital to your collaborative role. And, where possible, you’ll use those skills to proactively identify new business opportunities.
Being on the road, you’ll be able to manage your own time, working around your various tasks. For this, you’ll need to be flexible in the way you work with the ability to adapt to and take advantage of opportunities as they arise.
This is a heavily-regulated industry, so working within it means taking responsibility and being particularly observant when selling our products. This means managing your work and territory with diplomacy and in a way that is compliant.
Implementar estrategias de Acceso y Comerciales en los distintos actores del Regimen subsidiado como EPS y sus respectivos operadores logísticos y Secretarias de Salud.
- Realizar proceso de preventa, venta y postventa con todos los clientes a cargo con el fin de cumplir con el presupuesto mensual de ventas y garantizar la presencia de los productos de AstraZeneca de manera permanente en el mercado.
- Explorar conocer y definir la priorización de las Secretarias de Salud con mayor impacto en el sistema
- Implementar estrategias que faciliten el acceso en el RGSS para el portafolio de los productos AZ
- Facilitar la entrega de los productos AZ en el OL de las EPS del régimen subsidiado
- Expandir la utilización de los productos AZ que se encuentran en el PBS
- Identificar las necesidades de las Secretarias de Salud y clientes a Cargo
- Proponer y desarrollar planes de acción y contingencia que respondan a las dinámicas del mercado con el fin de satisfacer las necesidades del cliente y cumplir los objetivos del cargo y del área.
- Gerenciar el proceso de licitaciones desde su publicación hasta el cierre y dar cumplimiento a los contratos que de allí se generen con el fin de satisfacer las necesidades del cliente y cumplir con los acuerdos establecidos
- Cumplir el presupuesto de cobros asignado con el fin de mantener la cartera sana y un buen nivel de días cartera.
- Cumplir las políticas SHE, las políticas corporativas, códigos de ética y conducta definidos por la compañía.
Reasons to Join
There are many things I enjoy when working at AstraZeneca, mainly the Speak up culture, the great colleagues that are in my teams, the great products that AstraZeneca provides to our patients and the challenging conversations I have around our medicines.
Working at AstraZeneca has impacted my life in such a positive way. I now have an improved work-life balance through creating my own schedule and time management, I feel a balance that I didn’t have before.
There are a lot of reasons why I enjoy working in AstraZeneca, my colleagues being one of them. My team members and the managers have provided a great deal of guidance in helping me to be more confident in my daily work.
There’s a whole spectrum of perks that come with being a Sales Representative. From taking on the responsibility to enjoying opportunities to progress vertically and laterally. Discover some of our benefits:
We set you up to progress at every stage with structured goals and targets. There are also many routes you can take, from sales team management to product management, and beyond.
The work you do will allow you to take on a lot of responsibility, getting to know your product and owning the way you work – from your schedule and territory, to your strategy and the development of goals.
We reward based on your performance. So, by creating a big impact – both on our commercial growth and your personal development – you’ll be rewarded well.
Our training is of a high quality. From onboarding to on the job training, from learning from peers to product training, discover multiple opportunities to develop.