HRBP & Talent & Development Lead
Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, managing HR consultants, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, managing internships, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives.
- Collaborate in create and execute the Talent Development strategy
- Responsible for managing multi-disciplinary projects, covering a number of areas, including recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, people management, employee relations and change management
- Liaises with senior management to understand business requirements and tailor specific solutions
- Works across the HR function and business, seeks to ensure interventions are integrated in a consistent way that supports AZ’s organisational objectives
- Acts as primary point of contact for HR policy issues
- Coaches, supports, mentors and challenges managers in the application of HR policies and practices, provides advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risk and financial exposure
- Drives and supports the development and delivery of cultural change plans and interventions
- Conducts analysis and prepares specific recommendations on assigned topics
- Manages delivery of HR services within the departmental budget
- Assists the business to execute and communicate the reasons for change
- Ensure compliance with the Global Policy on SHE, its supporting documents and the laws and regulations of the countries in which AZ Andean operates.
- Educated to degree level
- Working toward Post Graduate Qualification
- Enterprise / Competitive Mindset
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High Learning Agility
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.