Finance Business Partner
Demonstrate sufficient business acumen to be able to support, while robustly challenging, commercial leadership at all levels.
Ability to recognize problems, develop solutions and implement them
- Meet deadlines for all project deliverables with speed and accuracy
- Willing to take ownership for his/her work and challenge the status quo
- High quality and timely delivery of financial insight
- Ability to build and maintain effective interpersonal relationships, internally and externally, and communicate effectively
- Strong team Player across silos and geographies, Flexible and Can Do attitude
- Resilient and ability to work under pressure
- English proficiency
- Financial periodic, annual and strategic plans related to legal entity
Drive P&L management with focus on accurate Sales Forecasting, cost control and resource allocation.
Business Performance tracking including Key KPI’s and core financial reports such as P&L, Stock in Trade, Net Working Capital.
Drive monthly Business Reviews, ensuring complete, accurate and timely submission from Local to Area
Run the Planning and Forecasting processes in coordination with key stakeholders to deliver consistent, ambitious and reliable plans.
Challenge and investigate financial results with the objective of identifying performance gaps, checking progress towards budget achievement and recommending gap closing actions
Engage with Business Stakeholders, with the objective to build insight into key business drivers and tactics, to identify opportunities and support solid business case preparation.
Partner in pricing and business development activities; Business Cases, test business assumptions for evaluating the opportunity, challenge financial evaluations to ensure most profitable outcome.
Pro-actively review and assess Business Performance Reporting landscape, driving changes and enhancement recommendations in collaboration with Cluster CFO / IFS
- Be the link between Regional Operations/Supply and the local company. Ensure the tools and the local team meet the needs of the business.