Digital Lead Andean Cluster
The ITDL assists the Andean Cluster to develop and implement the Digital Strategy and transforming business solutions leveraging on Commercial IT services, capabilities and innovations.
This role will work in close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure AZ’s digital footprint continues to evolve. The role works closely with the business unit leaders to ensure digital channels remain at the forefront of our commercial strategy.
- Develop and drive the Channels and Digital roadmap portion of the Digital Strategy
- Provide digital Strategic input and recommendations to brand and commercial teams
- Development of best practice digital assets for the organization within budget and deadlines
- Support and build digital capability of Brand Teams, focusing on customer experience, channel mix, digital technologies and analytics
- Provide ongoing best practice, digital advice to the AZ business. Be the primary point of contact across the organisation for digital projects
- Establish efficient processes and propose new resources as required in response to changing demand
- Advise and influence closed loop marketing approach
- Deliver, Embed and communicate Digital analytics capabilities and communicate Insights to brand teams
- Liaise with the Global Digital Team to facilitate sharing of knowledge, implementation of global digital projects and leverage of digital assets.
- Ensure all third-party applications and systems are set up and maintained in a compliant way.
- Select and manage preferred suppliers and contractors.
- Drive a simplification agenda for the digital portfolio
- Creates relationships with Customer Facing and Enabling Functions stakeholders, developing deep understanding of the business future direction, strategies and needs.
- Provides support to existing local services and solutions to ensure optimum performance and service stability while identifying Global/Regional services as candidate replacements.
- Creates digital ecosystems with relevant partners: Technology startups and/or Health platforms.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.