Business Development Manager - South Balkans
Business Development Manager South Balkans
Join the team that learns how the enterprise runs, what it takes to succeed and what excellence in Commercial looks like. A crucial step on the journey to becoming a future leader, this is the place to find out if you have what it takes.
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
Join a talented global team that’s powering AstraZeneca to better serve patients, every day. The fuel behind our evolving, rapidly growing enterprise, we’re here to help unlock the power of what science can do and ultimately have a big impact on patients’ lives.
A core function of the business, we are valued partners who are trusted to do the right thing. We believe it’s not just about getting the best solution, it’s also about doing it the right way – ethics, compliance and transparency are front and centre of everything we do.
What you’ll do
Ensure sustainable and growing partnership with selected local partner and explore business opportunities to sustainably develop markets in South Balkans countries (Bosnia & Herzegovina, Albania, North Macedonia, and Kosovo).
Required skills and experience:
- Broad pharmaceuticals company experience sales, marketing, medical or management experience
- University degree, preferable Medicine, Pharmacy or Dentistry
- Understands customer base, environmental and industry trends, and their impact on the business
- Analytical and strategical skills
- Broad based, cross functional experience i.e., marketing, finance, planning and operations, learning and development, etc is preferred.
- Good understanding of payer landscape
- Good understanding of government environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand business priorities and payers/stakeholders needs
- Experience of working with any of the countries would be considered as advantage
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.