CRM Omnichannel Analyst
CRM Omnichannel Analyst
Would you like to apply your expertise to make an impact in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life-changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
At AstraZeneca, we work together across global boundaries to make an impact and find answers to challenge. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and teaming up to make impossible a reality.
Welcome to Basiglio (Milan), one of over 400 sites here at AstraZeneca. The site provides a collaborative environment where everyone feels comfortable and able to be themselves, which is at the core of AstraZeneca’s priorities.
As a global science-led biopharmaceutical company, everything we do comes back to improving the health of our patients worldwide. We seek out new opportunities to do dynamic and significant work, and we encourage our people to continually foster new insights to find different ways of building ground-breaking medicines. This is why, today, we have an unparalleled product portfolio in Oncology, Respiratory and Cardio-Renal Metabolic diseases.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the CRM Intelligence Manager, as CRM Omnichannel Analyst you’ll contribute to improve the omnichannel strategy, developing new functionalities in CRM and providing analysis of data coming from different sources.
You’ll work together with the CRM Intelligence Manager in engaging Marketing and Sales to identify opportunities, provide recommendations, and implement key initiatives that drive competitive advantage.
You’ll be continuously collaborating with Local and Global Teams
The role broadly includes the following key components:
- Analyse and understand business requirements and collaborate with the development global team to release new features and reports in CRM
- Provide valuable insights through analysis of data coming from the Omnichannel and Digital campaigns
- Use data modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences and other business outcomes.
- Coordinate with different functional teams (IT, SFE) to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Deliver training on CRM and supervise the resolution of open issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- 3-5 years’ work experience as Data/CRM/Business Analyst or Data Scientists
- Expertise with CRM platforms and Business Intelligence systems
- Good communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude
- Strong team working & problem solving skills.
- Advanced Degree (MBA)
- Master in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- Veeva/Salesforce Certification
- SAS Certification
- Use of Python or R
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. We’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting-edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be.
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application, the recruitment team will evaluate your profile and review your CV. Only shortlisted candidates matching the job profile will be contacted for an interview.
If you know someone who would be an excellent fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.