DevOps ManagerLocation: Barcelona
This is what you will do:
The DevOps Manager will be a key role in the Digital team. This individual will be the Service Delivery Manager and subject matter expert for DevSecOps projects and operations. The Candidate will promote and champion DevOps practices at Alexion and help enable the tools required to set up CI/CD pipelines.
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing stable, secure and scalable DevOps infrastructureEnsuring timely and effective responses to DevOps related incidents
- Analyzing IT and business processes to identify DevOps opportunities
- Driving the adoption and continuous refinement of DevOps methodologies and tools
- Leading the end to end delivery of DevOps solutions
- Leading partner resources and their outcome
- Maintaining an uptodate understanding of emerging trends and technologies in the DevOps space and proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
- Promoting standardization and best practices for version control, build artifacts and deployment.
You will need to have:
- Minimum 4 years of experienceBachelor/Master in Information Technology
- Deep knowledge of cloud platformsDeep knowledge of DevOps components and toolsHandson experience implementing DevOps infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate across teams and be a standout colleague
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb new technologies
We would prefer for you to have:
- Deep knowledge specific to the following platforms and tools both in Cloud and privately deployed versions or offerings: GitHub, Jenkins, Kubernetes, AWS, EKSCertifications in cloud platforms, DevOps, or related areas.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare and life sciences industry.
- Knowledge of best practices and regulations related to data security and privacy in the healthcare sector.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.