Product Manager - Pulmicort
The Product Manager is responsible for development and execution of Brand Strategic Plan (BSP) to drive market share growth and achievement of promotion targets for allocated product/therapeutic area.
- develop BSP and strategies based on the analysis and research of market data, align with the product strategies/positioning.
- execute the BSP in a correct direction through timely cross-functional collaboration and customer communication
- Marketing & Product Management:
- Establish relationship with KEEs, Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and relevant policy makers
- Plan, allocate and implement BSP for all responsible products – current and new products
- Conduct market research to understand market, competitors, brand positioning
- Contribute to field force training on product, product positioning and key messages
- Attend regular sales meetings and joint calls
- Keep cross-functional communication and collaboration including Medical, Market Access & Government Affairs, Commercial Excellence and other departments.
- Financial Management:
- Forecast, plan, allocate and manage budget to maximize resource allocation and ROI
- Patient-Focused Mindset & Others
- Understand disease pathology, how it impacts the patient and where AstraZeneca’s products best fit during the treatment process
- Identify patients ideally suited to AstraZeneca’s products through focused discussions on customer's patients list with HCPs.
- Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of patients’ needs
- Improving the patient experience and long-term value creation.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time as required by the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or related field
- 3-5 years of pharmaceutical experience, Respiratory will be advantage
- 1-2 years’ sales, marketing and/or promotions experience
- Experience managing complex projects
- Proficient in English, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.