IT Business partner relationship & infrastucure
T infrastucure partnership is key part of End User Services function , responsible for supporting and the delivery of End-User services, On Site IT services , Infrastructure , Operations, and IT security.
This position acts as the single point of contact for escalation for ctritical issues and proactively drive initiatives to ensure robust and resilient overall IT service.
The function is supported by regional\ global delivery teams underpinned by Global Capability group.
- The role is responsible for the delivery of Infrastructure, Operations, End User services Customer Support & Security IT services (Deskside Support, End User devices, on‐site services at a particular site.
- Provides people and technical leadership to resources, vendors and IT capabilities delivering Workplace IT services to a particular site.
- Takes ownership of and drives service improvements, provide resource and technical input to IT projects \ initiatives \ service improvements
- The role-holder will have a good knowledge of the IT Infrastructure technologies and services and relevant experience of IT service delivery and team leadership.
- The role will work with the Global and Regional teams and reports Head of IT
- Responsible for Site IT Management , providing leadership and a point of accountability for Workplace services
- Lead a team of IT desksite team, responsible for the delivery of IT services to agreed Service Levels and customer satisfaction requirements.
- Provide leadership and input to the implementation of Service Improvement Plans. Manage the implementation and monitor progress.
- Work with Regional and Global workplace teams to establish and provide a responsive, customer focused Workplace IT service at a Thailad office site.
- Acts as a key escalation point for high-priority service level failures, and drive the resolution of issues in line with AstraZeneca business critical priorities working closely with the AZ Operations Center /BSOC.
- Manage IT life cycle management – devices , network , ..etc
- Liaise with Customer Facing teams to oversee monitoring of customer satisfaction levels and assure that identified issues are addressed – escalating as appropriate.
- Interact with Customer Facing teams to drive the implementation of effective communications with regards to service related matters.
- Ensure internal and external assurance activities are executed, and review outputs.
- Ensure that service delivery performance against KPI\ SLAs is analysed and the data used to benchmark future KPI\SLAs.
- Work across IT functional boundaries to present a coordinated, consistent service delivery into AZ business areas.
- Where required ; provides hands on support.
- Direct management of the IT Deskside team (e.g. IT Onsite Specialist, IT Onsite Engineer and IT Onsite Service support).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in information technology , computer science or relevant IT field
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
- 2- 3 yrs proven work experience in an end user environement as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, IT team lead or similar role
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with computer systems, mobile devices , networks. MS products .. etc
- Able to work under minimal supervision \ independently
- 1 year of working in a multicultural environment (day to day operations consist of working with ppl in India , UK , China .. etc) would be an added advantage
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Ability to analyze requests or issues and provide the best possible solution
- Ability in communicating effectively in writing and orally as appropriate for the needs of the audience. (inclusive in english). And good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate across the different technology towers
- Requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Self-initiative to take the responsible of task and learn to keep up to date with products, technology and processes.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace
- Able to travel (minimal , mainly locally)
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.