Area Sales Manager - Fazenra
Directly supervises group of medical representatives. Has responsibility to deliver sales results for the entire geography. Area Sales Manager, expected to share best practices and influence peers nationally.
- Lead Team to meet or exceed established sales forecasts and call execution goals.
- Work with individual med reps to establish appropriate and challenging goals for each territory.
- Proactively anticipate and addresses obstacles that may impede results.
- Assess individual and team progress toward goals, and coach to improve.
- Develop med reps to enhance skills and advance to higher career level (including future Area Sales Manager)
- Comply with all regulations regarding interactions with healthcare professionals, distribution of samples, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or related
- 3+ years experience with consistent success in specialty pharmaceutical or healthcare sales, Proven success as Area Sales Manager is an advantage
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, financial management, written and oral communication skills.
- Value on integrity and no compliance issue