Head of Imfinzi & Tagrisso Europe/Canada
We are currently recruiting a Head of Imfinzi & Tagrisso Europe/Canada, reporting to the VP, Head of Europe, Oncology.
This role will ensure strong collaboration with the OBU Heads (Oncology Business Unit Heads), for Europe 5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK), as well as all Oncology BUD’s in other Europe and Canada markets.
This position will require outstanding leadership in all areas of franchise management. He or she will develop and execute integrated business plans., in full collaboration with the Global Teams.
This role will also require demonstrated excellence in teamwork and collaboration.
- Accountable for strategy and execution of the Imfinzi and Tagrisso franchises across EU/CAN
- Partnership with country leadership to drive brand performance within current indications; identifying and implementing key drivers of commercial success in countries
- Lead regional preparation for new launches in multiple tumor types by driving strategic alignment; identifying and ensuring implementation of key cross-functional activities; and elevating the necessary launch capabilities
- Accountable for development and execution of high-quality, cross-functional brand plans within the region
- Ensure robust business planning, accurate forecasting for sales and costs and clear communication of business performance on a quarterly basis
- Provide strong voice into global commercial and development strategy
- Provide a strong vision and leadership to Oncology Europe and Canada, playing an active role in the OBU EU & Can Leadership team
- Working effectively with cross-functional partners including global, medical affairs, market access, regulatory affairs, market analytics etc. to successfully navigate the internal and external environments and deliver value to our customers
- Minimum 10 years’ pharmaceutical experience
- Minimum 5 years’ oncology experience
- Oncology marketing and sales experience
- Experience in product/indication launch, marketplace assessment, development of disease state / product strategy, product positioning and marketing
- Strong leadership, problem solving, teamwork, analytical, written/verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with collaboration, influencing without authority and working successfully with cross-functional teams
- Minimum 3 years’ people management experience
- This position requires approximately 25% travel, and is based in Zug, Switzerland
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.