Sales Representative - Thessaloniki
At AstraZeneca, we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We are focused on the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we think we can really change the course of medicine and bring big new ideas to life.
We have an opportunity for Sales Representative based in Thessaloniki to join the Diabetes team.
Key Roles/ Responsibilities:
- Drive sales performance and deliver brand KPIs and financial targets to meet and/or exceed assigned objectives.
- Work with First Line Sales Manager to develop a local strategy and business plan to meet or exceed sales and call execution goals in territory
- Engage primary care healthcare professionals in dialogue about approved indications and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of market and diseases area.
- Comply with all regulations regarding interactions with healthcare professionals, distribution of samples, etc.
The successful candidate profile should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s Degree (will be considered an asset)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in pharma industry (experience in diabetes will be preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic and Analytical thinking
- Commercial Awareness and business acumen
- Highly motivated, target driven and results oriented
- Fluency in English and Greek language
Next Steps -- Apply today!
- To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience -- it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.