PRODUCT SPECIALIST LOKELMA BASED IN ATHENS
Do you want to be part of delivering our vision to be the leader in Cardiovascular, Renal, Metabolic Area, by 2025? Do you want to turn our productive pipeline into a reality to impact patients? Do you want to bring out your best self in our dynamic and diverse environment ? Do you want to build a leading and meaningful career?
Then AstraZeneca might be the place for you! It’s a place for continuous learning, exchanging knowledge and building best practices to grow your career.
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
We are working to change treatment paradigms across these diseases, through innovative strategies, compelling scientific evidence and differentiated medicines. We are results-driven and ambitious, we thrive in our vibrant environment. There’s a fusion of support, trust and agility that allows us to be hands-on and take ownership as we run fast to stay ahead.
Here you will have the opportunity to get to make your mark as you do something rewarding for patients, healthcare and our wider society. Jump in and be a part of it.
Welcome to Athens, one of over 400 sites here at AstraZeneca, providing a collaborative environment where everyone feels comfortable and able to be themselves is at the core of AstraZeneca’s priorities, it’s important to us that you bring your full self to work every day. To help you maintain your best self
In the Biopharmaceuticals Business Unit we thrive in our diverse and vibrant environment. Part of a global research-led enterprise, there’s always novel science to bring to market. It brings out the best in us – provided with all the support and tools needed and the agility to move fast. Unleash your ambition and your true self. Part of our inclusive environment where there’s opportunity for global mobility, continuous learning and building best practices.
What you’ll do
- Drive sales performance and deliver brand KPIs and financial targets to meet and/or exceed assigned objectives.
- Engage with healthcare professionals in dialogue about approved indications and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
- Develop long-term consultative relationships with stakeholders within accounts and lead the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Manage the implementation of the account plan securing cross-functional resources where required.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of market and diseases area.
- Implement Brand Plans to ensure mid and long term strategy and efficient tactical plans.
Essential for the role
- Bachelor’s degree on Life Sciences or Business
- Proven digital capabilities and experience on digital interactions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; highly motivated, and results oriented
- Strategic and Analytical thinking
- Experience in Nephrology and/or Cardiology
- Fluency in English and Greek language
Desirable for the role
- Master’s Degree
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
- If you’re curious to know more then please reach out to Christina Kefala. We welcome your application, no later than March 31st.
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.