Medical Manager North Africa
Achieving improvements in Medicine and Science, causing an influence in these areas
- Plans and leads the delivery of all components of a clinical research
- Leads and optimizes the performance of study delivery of clinical development deliverables
- Executing disease area related nominated signatory activities (promotional material approval process)
- Following the literature and up-to-date studies on a particular therapeutic area and an active substance, in order to provide medical support to deliver maximum benefits for the product groups in the process of determining the product strategies and implementation, and determining the product strategy in cooperation with the product group in the preparation process of the content of promotional materials by sharing his/her specialized knowledge
- Providing technical support to Medical Science Liaisons in order to accomplish maximum benefit to product groups through their activities.
- Assessing the consistency of the scientific contents of promotional materials with the strategies, ensuring that the contents are scientifically accurate and up-to-date, and comply with the AZ Pharmacode and Regulations.
- Delivering product trainings for KAMs ,Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring that documents that support product objectives and that are accurate in terms of its content are provided during the process of responding to literature service requests, that the copyright fee is paid, and that information regarding unapproved indications (if any) is indicated appropriately, and giving necessary approvals.
- Organizing & coordinating Advisory Board meetings to make sure that the agenda of the meetings is perfectly clear and meeting objectives and outcomes to achieve are well-defined; ensuring that messages are delivered efficiently and necessary information is received.
- Ensuring that the training sets to be used in Product and Therapeutic Area training programs support product strategy, and are persuasive and well-equipped in terms of medical information; and delivering speeches in these programs when necessary.
Medico - Marketing
- activitiesPlanning the medical activities such as scientific meetings, congresses, advisory board meetings, clinical researches (Phase I-IV, Registry, NIS), which all support the product strategies determined in cooperation with the Marketing Team, and implementing these activities within the year as a part of the operational plan.
- Planning the local clinical studies in a manner supporting the Product Life Cycle Strategy, preparing the study protocol and budget, completing AZ approval processes, conducting and completing the research in cooperation with CRO, who actually conduct the research.
- Coordinating the submission, to the journals, of clinical research results to be published as poster abstracts, full text or manuscripts and the review of the results by the global review board.
- Taking an active role during the process of the implementation of clinical research activities, selection of researchers and maintaining relations with the researchers, within the framework of clinical study plans, in order to obtain new data on AZ medicines (Researcher meetings, initiating visits and protocol training)
- Following and conveying to the Drug Safety Manager feedbacks obtained from physicians regarding Drug Safety, in order to allow the safe use of AZ medicines by physicians and making necessary follow-up.
- Complying with the standards and policies defined for the Medical department, (Pharmacovigilance, Pharmacode).
- Controlling necessary documents to make sure that all the drug related activities performed, which involve relations between health authorities, healthcare professionals and companies, comply with the regulations of AIFD (Association of Research-based Pharmaceutical Companies), Ministry of Health and AZ Pharmacode; and providing guidance for marketing teams.