Professional Medical Representative
- Successfully complete all training requirements, including product examinations.
- Engage primary care healthcare professionals in dialogue about approved indications and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
- Work with Sales Manager to develop a local strategy and business plan to meet or exceed sales and call execution goals in territory
- Drive sales performance and ensure sales forecasts and assigned budgets meet or exceed therapeutic and territory expectations.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of market, demographic, and managed markets information relative to assigned sales territory.
- Comply with all regulations regarding interactions with healthcare professionals, distribution of samples, etc.
- Ensures excellent medical knowledge and promotional skills related to his/her disease area and product. He/she is primarily responsible for consulting with and providing clinical and technical information to healthcare professionals within the assigned territory and in compliance with AZ COC.
Essential Education and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in medical or pharmaceutical science.
- Selling Skills
- Expert in using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- At least 2 years’ experience in UAE
- Track record of at least 2 years of valued performance.
- Impactful Presentation Skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Fluency in English required
- Diabetes or Cardiovascular therapeutic areas experience
- Primary care experience in MNC will be considered.
- Gulf experience
- Multinational experience