Mobility Service Manager
The purpose of the End User Device team is to ensure our workforce has the tools they need to be most effective in the workplace. This includes, Desktops, Laptops, Printers and Mobile devices, Operating Systems, Software Delivery and Device Management, all of which must work seamlessly and continue to be current and meaningful to the business.
We lead the strategy, support and development of our End User Devices and work closely with the application and infrastructure teams to ensure life-cycle management is managed effectively, working closely with the Architecture and Engineering team on new services and pilots, as well as with the Customer Effectiveness Team to ensure new services and upgrades are introduced effectively to support our business. This team also works closely with the Cyber-security and Infrastructure team to ensure services are secure and optimised.
We currently have an opportunity for a Mobile Service Manager to join out of either our offices in Macclesfield, Gothenburg or Snackviken (Sweden)
The Mobility Service Manager is Accountable for:
- Effective Service Management and ITIL process adherence to ensure Mobility services are delivered within Service Level Agreements complimented with accurate service reporting and performance measures.
- Device asset management and alignment to global processes.
- Effective partner management to ensure business requirements or challenges are understood and new capabilities are developed and implemented as well as driving continual service improvement.
- Vendor management to ensure our vision & strategy is aligned, and they adhere to contractual terms.
- Implement and foster collaboration with other relevant service teams to ensure the development and delivery of service enhancements or technical roadmaps will delight the customer and align to overall AZ IT End User Services strategy.
- Ensure new capabilities are introduced with minimal disruption to our customers supported by robust change and communication management plans.
- Management of Voice & Data plans, globally.
- Leading a team of Mobility, Device, Voice and Data specialists.
Candidate Focus & Challenge
Service and Supplier Management
- Accountable for the delivery of contracted IT services with internal and/or external suppliers and to ensure the allocation of service management resources is in line with project and Programme portfolio.
- Own effective implementation of service delivery processes, including (but not extensive) e.g. Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Knowledge, Service Level Management, Financial Management, Security and Compliance for respective service area.
- Manage and approve all service changes, improvements, critical issues, ensure that impact on business functions is minimised and that the service catalogue of request-able service is up-to-date.
- Ensure collaboration with other Service Managers, technical teams and leads to develop Service Improvement Plans and road-maps that deliver customer satisfaction via continual service improvement
- Deliver maximum operational value to AZ from relationships with internal and external suppliers, serving as the main contractual lead representing AZ to external supplier organizations.
- Drive & Deliver Mobility strategy aligned to the bold ambitions of AZ at a global level.
Service & Financial Performance
- Manage internal partner requirements and where needed challenge thinking so that solutions developed meets expectations in terms of cost and quality and customer experience.
- Drive service performance improvements ensuring suppliers perform against SLAs, use analysis to measure and benchmark for future SLAs
- Drive the analysis of trends/insights from multiple data sources to inform future improvements.
Governance & Tools
- Coordinate Service Review Boards ensuring that customer satisfaction scorecard activities are managed
- Develop and maintain alignment between Supplier Contract Management and Supplier Performance Management, ensuring all process handoffs work correctly.
- Ensure effective service management tools, monitoring and processes are implemented in accordance with AZ standards and procedures and to support service management.
Candidate Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience of designing & implementing service within Enterprise Mobility or similar discipline
- Familiarity with Mobility including MDM, EMM & UEM and solutions; vendor specific ecosystems including Apple iOS and Google Android: latest trends and activity for the area of Mobility Services.
- ITIL V3 Foundation and higher with experience across all aspects of the ITIL disciplines and lifecycle with evidence of having designed and/or improved operational processes to deliver business value.
- Experienced in managing (sometimes challenging) agendas across Stakeholders, Architecture, Engineering, Operations, Product & Service Management to ensure the original design brief is achieved
- A clear communicator, methodical, disciplined, confident & assertive to collaborate with partners at all levels of the business and collaborate with our Architects, Engineers, Operations and Service Managers
- Excellent supplier management skills with demonstrable knowledge and experience of contract negotiation, service level management and strategic management.
- Team & Strategy Leadership experience with a globally diverse team.
Desirable but not essential
- Knowledge or experience of VMWARE Workspace One at an enterprise scale
- Experience of Collaboration & Productivity Suite integration with Mobility (MS Teams, Office)
- Data analysis and presentation skills (e.g. MS Excel & MS PowerPoint)
- Business Administration / Information Technology Degree
- Ability to work well in diverse, multinational teams and demonstrable ability to influence others to achieve positive outcomes
- Financial acumen and experience for running an end-to-end IT service
- Experience of running developments and improvements to a globally consumed service with multiple demand channels.
If this sounds like you. Apply Today
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.