Outbound Manager/Warehouse Process Facilitator
At AstraZeneca, we’re not afraid to do things differently. We’re building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening up new ways to work, pioneering groundbreaking methods and bringing unexpected teams together.
At AstraZeneca every one of our employees makes a difference to patient lives every day. You may not feel you're at the frontline of research but your role in changing patients' lives is essential. Our mission is ambitious and it takes the skills of a collaborative team to really deliver on what science can do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Outbound Manager to join our Warehouse and Distribution team based at our Macclesfield campus.
- Ensuring the global logistics operations are organised and executed in line with safety, quality and efficiency standards whilst prioritising patient needs.
- Developing positive relationships with external ‘Logistics Providers’ & ‘Freight Forwarders’, in collaboration with our ‘Global Logistics Functions’.
- Driving process improvement and manufacturing excellence.
- Building a high-performance culture and coaching colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Experience and skills required:
- Team Lead / Line Management experience
- Warehouse experience
- Educated to GSCE Level C+ (English/Maths) or equivalent
- GMP/GDP awareness/experience
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.