Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. At AstraZeneca the only one who can put limits on the scope of your career is you. With the right skills and passion we'll help you explore what AstraZeneca has to offer.
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energised and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our Group Tax team, providing experience of transfer pricing across all aspects of AstraZeneca’s global business.The role is to support the Transfer Pricing managers in providing specialist advice and guidance to the business to manage the risks associated with transfer pricing. You will support business relationships and provide reporting and analysis to inform business decision-making. Initially focusing on global transfer pricing documentation, you will also liaise with external parties on behalf of the business where appropriate.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Prepare quality financial analysis and insightful commentaries to develop recommendations and solutions in relation to AstraZeneca’s transfer pricing policies
- Ensure compliance with regulatory, governance and internal processes and procedures in relation to transfer pricing
- Under the direction of senior managers, produce relevant data and analysis to support Specialist Finance recommendations to the business
- Support management of specific day to day risks and exposures and provide input into financial strategies and inter-company transactions across the global organisation
- Significantly contribute towards business led projects
- Qualified / Part-qualified Professional – e.g. ACA, CTA
- Strong technical accounting with some knowledge of tax preferred
- Analytical experience, managing information and presenting appropriate recommendations
- Experience of working within a large organisation
- Confident using excel and other tools/systems
- Some previous experience of working in transfer pricing is desirable
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.