Head of Marketing - Diabetes
- To lead the strategy, tactics and brand teams per specified therapeutic area for the UKMC. This includes the external strategy and commercial interaction with key customer groups within the particular therapeutic area, including clinical, governmental, national and regional payer groups to deliver positive outcomes. The Head of Marketing has direct accountability for managing the nominated strategic brand, as well as responsibility for all brands and the associated cross functional teams in the therapeutic area. The Head of Marketing is responsible for the sales and profitability as well as resource allocation in the therapeutic area. Accountable for all marketing deliverables, as well as management and development of marketing team members in the defined therapeutic area
- The Head Of will also sit on WE Brand teams and influence the development of WE interpretations of the Global brand strategies including the integration of WE capabilities, (specifically Innovative Channels, Digital and Payer Evidence) into the brand plans. They will also interact directly with the UKMC WE Capability leads to ensure all relevant requirements at therapy area level are delivered.
- Ensure compliance of all AZ Governance Framework (CDTI) and ABPI.
- Job holder has full accountability for and delivery to all aspects of digital compliance and governance for all brand and disease-related assets
- Contribution towards the delivery of the annual P&L and contribution budget.
- The delivery of £x Demand total molecule sales.
- Creation of accurate National forecasts through tight business partnering with the Finance Group.
- Contribution towards the delivery of the annual P&L, Contribution and Sales targets.
- Manage budget within +/- 3%.
You will have :
- Significant pharmaceutical commercial experience with a strong performance track record
- Strong marketing leadership with a successful track record of growing market share as well as preparing for and successfully launching new products and brands.
- Creative marketing capabilities together with rigorous commercial business sense
- Track record of managing and developing individuals and teams
It is mandatory for the performance of this role to hold or successfully acquire Nominated Signatory status. You are required to gain Nominated Signatory status within 6 months of commencing your role. You are also required to pass re-validation testing every 12-24 months or as required.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.