IT Business Partner
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we’ll develop you beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As a IT Business Partner, you’ll play a pivotal role in channelling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
Luton is home to our UK Marketing Company (UKMC), responsible for the marketing of our medicines in the UK. Here you’ll also find colleagues from AstraZeneca’s corporate functions and our European and International regions’ sales and marketing teams. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all of our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice.. If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for developing positive relationships in UKMC business units to build an in-depth understanding of business priorities and gain early insight into gaps and opportunities. Using this knowledge to deliver IT services and capabilities that delivers innovative solutions to create maximum competitive advantage. As part of the UKMC IT Leadership Team, you will help create the vision, strategy and tactics of the team.
- Educated to degree level
- Project Management accreditation
- 3yr experience within IT managing relationships and delivering IT solutions to internal stakeholder groups in a commercial environment
- Experience of working with senior management in a large organisation
- Experienced Project Manager with previous programme ownership
- Demonstrable track record of collaborative and cross functional working
- Experiencing of influencing stakeholders
- Agile Methodology accreditation
- Lean understanding
- 3yrs experience within IT managing relationships and delivering IT solutions to internal stakeholder groups in a pharma environment
- Experience of working within a large global matrix organisation
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.